Thursday 10 May 2018

April Holidays

In my term 1 holidays first I went to my batch and I went with my family. I also went fishing and to the movies. I went because we were bored just sitting at home.

When we were there we watched Hotel Transelvania 2 and then when we went fishing we caught 2 to 4 fish.

On the first week of the holidays (the Friday) me and my family went to a hotel called…THE GRAND WINDSOR. It was awesome being there, we stayed there for 1 night. When we got there we went to recshoptichon and drunk ice tea, YUCK!!!!!!!!!! Then we went to our room and unpacked then at about 7.00pm we went to dinner

After dinner we had dessert and then we went back to the room and watched tv, had a shower and went to bed.

The next day we went back home and then got ready and went to the museum and saw lots of awesome, cool lego stuff like the sky tower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment