Friday 11 May 2018

Awesome Superpowers 1

Once upon a time a big wave swished over London and people screamed and cried. After about 10 hours the whole town was destroyed. It was just sea waves, but it was made from poison water and a bad master called KJ.

KJ was short for King Julien and lived on an island called Mangascer and he was a chipmunk.

The bad news was that he was going to New York city, but there were two super people there that were called Luka and Kevin.


We are best friends and we got super powers. We got them by drinking a drink in our super uniform.

This is me dressed in my super uniform....


And this is Kevin in his.....



We look young, but I am 206 and kevin is 209 years old.

When KJ went to New York I flashed him with my shield and got my sword and poked his eyes out and then Kevin smashed and bashed him well. He was blind and he was defeated. His soldiers ran for their lives and we chased them and killed
That is the legend of Luka and Kevin. 



Next story will have
Sanjay kevin and luka

For the actors.

No comments:

Post a Comment