Thursday 5 July 2018

long weekend



On My long weekend




On my long weekend I did some epic stuff. It was awesome. We also had the Queens Birthday on Monday and on Friday. We had teacher only day so that was a 4 day weekend wow! It was the best weekend ever. I also did something very very awesome. On Saturday and /Sunday. Now it will start from Friday to Sunday.



On Friday I did Taekwondo and I trained with a master at taekwondo then I went home and played on my playstation for 2 HOURS.




On Saturday I went to Hamilton for a Taekwondo Tournament. First we got there and we went out for dinner with our friends. After that we went to Pak’nSave and got lots of stuff. Then we went back to our motel and watched the rugby game.




On Sunday I went to the tournament and got some medals and I felt great.

THE End

















No comments:

Post a Comment